So you want a free video or photo service. What now? You’re in luck everything is free until 31st December 2016.
To get your free video or flight decide what you want, hop over to the booking page and make a booking. It is that simple. You also need to be in a 40km ish radius from Waiuku for the free stuff.
What happens next?
There are a few things that I need to do before I can come out and fly, additionally flying is weather dependent. Once you have made your booking the following will happen.
- I will contact you about the shoot and ask a few questions and explain details to you
- If you are happy and want to go forward I will confirm a time on the day you request
- At this point, I will submit flight plans and tidy any paperwork needed for the flight
- If you are not the owner of the land I will also ask for written permission from the owner
- I will come over at stated time and fly grab some video/pics etc as you have requested
- I will then process the video/pictures and then send you a link to download them
What happens if the weather is bad. In some cases, I will not be able to fly safely due to weather constraints. If this is the case I will find an alternative agreeable day to come out and fly. Even if it is past the 31st Dec 2016 if it was originally booked before then it will still be free.
Now is it really free?
Yes, it will not cost you a cent. However, as the saying goes there is no such thing as a free lunch. The only requirement for this free service is that the images be public domain so that they can be used as working examples on my website.
I hope to hear from you soon with the rush to grab some free stuff.